Friday 11 June 2010

Cool products ♥ Today was Fun

A couple of weeks ago we got an order from London,
and so we got to meet Sharyn, and find about her company
Today was fun ♥ Certainly my kind of thing! 

Today was fun sells organic teas
Hope, Happiness, Friendship, Inspiration, Love Love,
and Expectancy for expecting mums.

Their teas are not only  D E L I C I O U S
Sharyn thought i was lacking Inspiration, and insisted in sending me a bag with some... 
But their whole philosophy is fantastic!


I can not think of anything better than having a cup of
Love Love tea after spending a long, fun day with the kids.

And if that is not enough... then you may want to spice up
the experience by inviting Sharky to the party


A tea-infuser by Argentinean designer Pablo Matteodo
Fits perfectly in the spirit of this year's book
  
Besides... somehow mums have to have fun too!
Have a nice weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment